Tips for burning your scented candles
Tips for getting the best results when burning your scented candles:
• Be sure to keep your trimmed to 1/4" - 3/8"
• Keep your candle free of debris
• Allow your candle to burn long enough to form a "melt pool" across the entire width of your candle to avoid tunneling and wastage (at least 1 hour).
• You should never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Never leave your candle burning unattended.
• Keep your lit candle away from curtains and other flammable materials.
• Always burn your candle on a solid, flat surface.
Goat's Head candles are hand poured in small batches and made with 100% soy wax, cotton wicks and scented with either essential oils or fragrance oils. All candles are clean burning and phthalate free.